The Georgia Federation of Republican Women and local clubs throughout the state are about . . . Empowering, Educating, and Electing, or what I call the “3 Es.”
GFRW Empowers Republican Women by informing them of the Principles of the Republican Party which are:
As Republicans, we believe in upholding the U.S. Constitution, fiscal responsibility, and accountability in all levels of government, as well as strong family values. We further believe . . .
- The source of our Nation’s strength is in the right of the individual to achieve their best.
- Government exists to protect the freedom of opportunity for its citizens where individuals’ creative abilities can flourish.
- Government activities should be limited to those critical functions that people cannot perform for themselves, such as our infrastructure, security, and national defense.
- The most effective government is government closest to the people.
- Equal rights, justice, and opportunity belong to all American citizens, regardless of race, creed, age, sex or national origin.
- We are a Nation based on the rule of law, and it is the responsibility of everyone to respect these laws.
- Government is accountable for maintaining sound financial policies and a responsible economy.
- Only a strong America can remain a free America. It is essential to be in the position to negotiate for world peace from a posture of a strong national defense.
- We believe quality education is vital to individual success and to a successful, economically competitive America.
We Empower Republican Women by sharing with them accurate political facts and what is taking place in local, state, and federal governments.
We Empower women through local club meetings — where the grass roots begin. By growing clubs and memberships, we provide Republican Women with the tools to Educate others about Republican Principles.
GFRW Empowers Republican Women through Education and training. As a member of a local club, you automatically become a member of the National Federation of Republican Women and the Georgia Federation of Republican Women. Through NFRW, you receive a magazine that informs you on the issues, and emails about National issues and membership growth. The NFRW website alone is a wealth of information on Educating our Republican women to Empower them to Educate others about our Republican Principles, www.nfrw.org.
GFRW also Educates to Empower by our magazine VOICES. VOICES Magazine is nationally recognized for its informative articles. Numerous Republican organizations and Republican clubs throughout the country are on the email list to receive it. You can also find it by going to the GFRW website – www.gfrw.org.
Upon Empowering Republican Women, we are then able to Educate others about the Republican philosophy through political events, forums, outreach, newspaper, and brochures. NFRW and GFRW also provide campaign schools for training to run a political campaign.
Through Empowerment and Education we are able to Elect good Republican men and women to office. This process of Empowering, Educating, and Electing enables us to obtain and maintain the Republican Principles.
Because GFRW and local clubs are so good at Empowering, Educating, and Electing through grassroots efforts, elected Republican officials turn to us for support.
We must keep up the good work and carry our “3 Es” into this election year of 2012. Keep Republicans in office and get Democrats out of office, particularly the one sitting in the White House.
I also want to thank all the women who helped produce this VOICES Magazine and to Sue Everhart for her guidance in the Georgia GOP.
Thank you for Empowering, Educating, and Electing Republicans.
President of GFRW